Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hot time in the old town...?

Make of it what you will, but the prognosticators are calling for partly cloudy skies with a high of 87 on Race day. Pack your favorite flavor of sunscreen.

Non-Sequitur South will be two (Pert and yours truly), as T3 is working all weekend. There is a good chance that we'll be able to drive up on Friday, if that isn't a problem. Don't plan to make a fuss; we'll bring stuff if we're there at a decent hour. What's the ETA on Jo Jo?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will be leaving late afternoon on Saturday after baseball game via automobile. ETA at Gock's Hideout: 8PM. I'll bring Cheesy Poofs.

alslee said...

Who is we?

Gock said...

Anybody that wants to can show up whenever they like. You could be at my door tonight and it wouldn't give me a problem at all.

p.s. look at these cheap bus fares. Wow!

Gock said...

I mean - that's just insane. You can take a bus between Chicago and Indy for a buck at the cheapest times.

alslee said...

Wow. I bookmarked that page. I can see using that service. Linda mentioned that last time I was there.

the EvaDewer said...

Who is we?

Whose we? My we is me and Pert.

alslee said...

OOps. I misread JJ's as we rather than will. Or he slipped in and changed it after I asked. Thanks.