Monday, May 15, 2006

Insert Annual Self-congratulatory Post Here

We're two years old now! Happy Anniversary, all, and thanks for contributing so generously.

7 comments:

davidly said...

A heartfelt thanks to admin for keeping the group together, informed, and active.

Anonymous said...

My hat goes off to King Dew, sanctioning and monitoring such a motley crew is a thankless job, except for this once a year post.

KiKiDo said...

I meant "its," not "it's."

Gock said...

Awesome job and much appreciated. Thank you thank you thank you.

Go see Al on June 8th. You'll thank me after.

the EvaDewer said...

Can't see Al. I have my final dress rehearsal for this summer's show that night.

Gock said...

I'm very tarded.

The show in Atlanta is on the 11th, not the 8th. He's in Charlotte on the 8th. He's in Chattanooga on the 9th, which is a Friday.

Melanie has a recital on the 10th, and there are dress rehearsals on the 5th - 8th.

I've got bees on my head, but don't call me a bee-head. Love, Andy.

alslee said...

I thought of this ahead of time and wanted to be the first to congratulate us. Thanks to admin mucho gratitude.