While we're on the topic, I want to let you know about the night I was lucky enough to go watch and listen to Gyinny Gyittar play with other musicians at a local pub called "Locals Only" in Indianapolis. (The place isn't Keepers, but that's okay; I suspect Gock would need more work in the EuroDiscoBeat genre to keep up in there.) As you all know, I am no musician, so my critique is unsophistocated. Nevertheless, here it is: he was great! He played well and, despite his disappointment that his noise was "crisp" (because of his guitar being plugged directly onto an amp), I really enjoyed the clarity of his sound. He really worked well with the other musicians (of which there were four: a second guitar player--Gock played lead--a bass player, a drummer, and a back-up or second drummer). They all sounded really good together.
GOCK ROCKS!!!!!!!
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Outstanding! It's great to hear that Gock is diving in! Can't wait to see him onstage the next time we're up.
Gock rocks, indeed!
I echo the sentiments. I look very much forward to getting to see and hear it in person.
I'm very pleased to hear this. Gock is welcome to play for me anytime.
Wish I could have been there.
I neglected to thank you for the kind remarks.
Thanks.
Post a Comment