Have we lost the ability to contribute on our own, other than to comment on articles and videos, or put a line in the Chatterbox? I don't care.
This right here is funny, I don't care who ya are...
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I reckon I just don't have all that much interesting to say.
Koalee should like this.
The Pelosi thing is very funny. Glad you took the "risk?"
You should intuit by now that we all are full of love for each and every one of us--including you--and would always accept with full and deep understanding any offering you contributed with whole-hearted sincerity. etc. etc. etc.
I do have trouble reading the Onion, though, because I'm always pretty sure that the stuff there is totally made up and it confuses me no end.
Also I like the name koALee and am officially changing to it. My true name has found me and I feel identified.
OMG, that piece of art was the coolest thing I have ever seen. Thanks, Gock.
I don't know about the rest of you but my so called brain slows down in Winter. Keep the video/links coming. In May however, I expect everybody on this board to tell me their interpretation of "Billy Jack Goes to Washington" in 75 words or less.
KoALee Pelosi rocks!
Post a Comment