Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Appropriate String for k & P Information

We are set up in the apartment. Still need to arrange medical, get doctors, dentists, eyes, etc. Working on transfering checking, charge, bill paying, e-mail changes, blah blah blah, but it consumes time. P weaker, stumblier, difficulty getting out of bathtub with 5 grab bars. He watches tv--new 26" HDTV, but not paying for HD broadcast, works Sudoku, reads and seems happy. As I am, Except for that little ache in the stomach that never goes away. We see Gock & his T a lot and are glad. But we miss Eva's and Agatha's and all the T's proximity too. We are open for visitors any time and would welcome any and all who show up. You'd love it. See everyone in July. Be prepared to tag or take whatever you want.

4 comments:

davidly said...

You'll be sick of me by the end of July. I look forward to the visit anyway. I got the latest e-mail with address and phone. Thanks.

the EvaDewer said...

You'll be sick of me by the end of July.

I'm feeling a little nauseous already.

KiKiDo said...

If you're nauseous, then I'm nauseated. JoJo and KOF received the address and telephone number and KOF wondered "what the hell am I supposed to do with *this*?" Then it came to KOF, who forwarded the information to the authorities.

davidly said...

"I'm feeling a little nauseous already."

Probably because you know I'm gonna heckle your play.....cuz ya see that would be....