The gifts of the season.
We will be joyfully entertaining, with much gratitude, all who visit us this Xmas holiday. We will have turkey and all the stuff that goes with it. Anyone who desires may bring any alcohol of his/her choice. We will order or buy pretty much whatever food anyone wants.
We have pretty lights in the windows and a red on red tree. We have warm (heated with electric pads) beds for each and every one. We even have a glowing stove in one room.
We have a ramp out the back door to sled on if the weather should allow. The ramp does, however, have a bump every three boards to stop a wheelchair from careening into the shed in back should the pilot lose control. This might hinder the sled thing, or at least cause bruised butts.
What we do not have is purchased items to give to each family member.
We are grateful to be able once more to celebrate our love for all of you and your love for us. Your love is made abundantly clear to us by the effort you make to spend time with us whenever you can. Please let that gift of love, which could not be surpassed by anything money might buy, be what we share this season.
We eagerly anticipate the get-together.
PS: Don't bring ham.
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
One more question: Are we exchanging gifts?
What part of "don't bring ham." do you not understand?
The meaning is clear: bring ham, thoroughly thawed.
Oh yes, and those who don't make it love Pert and koalee just a little bit less than those who do.
I'm gonna spell my name one more time """koALee" get it?
If i am a ho you may be a bstrd.
I been on skype wit OML
koALee has chosen a really cool Xmas movie for your viewing pleasure. It is a classic. We have the 5 hour version. It is directed be a famous, classic, loved by W. Allen, director. A prize for the person who guess the movie title. Hint: the English title.
Prep for Xmas question: When is St. Nick day?
Come on Friday.
We'll just save up some fun for January, okay JJ?
Eva, I wouldn't be talkin' 'bout no name spellin' if I were you.
I know I shouldn't feel guilty about not being there, but I do, so I'm sending a huge ham in my place. If all goes well I'll be changing my name to the same.
Post a Comment