Tuesday, December 05, 2006

koALee Contributes, Rates "Love" (pseudo-beatles meet Percy faith)

Okay, I admit it,I was flim-flammed. The description sounded sooo good. And I am sooo disappointed. Sounds like an imitation of the beatles played by Percy Faith and his strings on Qualude and found on Easy Listening on Sunday afternoon in Peachtree City or any Del Webb development. Dammit. And I paid good $ for this, although I got free shipping--beware websites bearing gifts, I says. Anyone want the new "Love" album? Free?

4 comments:

davidly said...

When are people gonna learn that money can't buy 'em love?

Anonymous said...

I felt the same way after I laid down a hard earned $4.99 for the new MANOWAR album. I was suicidal for weeks.

the EvaDewer said...

I'm getting confused, depressed, angry and suicidal just looking at the cover. That's so hot. And by "hot", I mean totally gay.

alslee said...

Not that there's anything wrong with that!