lost and abandoned
Wow Wow Wow. Congrats to T1. We are so proud. DC will be nice in spring.
Outstanding!
Better her than me. No seriously, I'd say I was proud, but people just look at me funny. Way to go!!
That news is wonderful. Congratulations to her and to all who contributed to that success. Really, but I don't mean you, Gock.
This defending one's paper. How does that work? Against how many attackers? Using what kinds of weapons? Are they trying to get condiments on it so you have to go back to Kinkos before you turn it in?Anyway, congrats, munchkin!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow Wow Wow. Congrats to T1. We are so proud. DC will be nice in spring.
Outstanding!
Better her than me. No seriously, I'd say I was proud, but people just look at me funny. Way to go!!
That news is wonderful. Congratulations to her and to all who contributed to that success. Really, but I don't mean you, Gock.
This defending one's paper. How does that work? Against how many attackers? Using what kinds of weapons? Are they trying to get condiments on it so you have to go back to Kinkos before you turn it in?
Anyway, congrats, munchkin!
Post a Comment