Saturday, August 07, 2004

Booked

I´ve finally gotten my ticket. Barring a miracle, Crayola won´t be with me, although it´s possible that she may join a leg of the trip.

I´ll be in Chicago from next Wednesday, until about the 22nd.

If Gock is in Indy, I´d like to visit him for a few days: Do you have any time, at all? If not I´ll go straight to GA, and maybe see you on my way back, on or about the 5th of September.

I fly back from Chi-town on the 11th.

9 comments:

the EvaDewer said...

Cool cool. If you're in GA on the w/e of the 27th, I'd like to hijack to get you down to Atlanta for the weekend. Daphne and the kids would love to see you, too. Sorry g/f won't be with you the hole time, but I hope she can make it for part of it. We have plans for her.

alslee said...

Great. Sorry C can't come now. Hope later. I'll look to hear from or see you after the 22nd of August. Can't wait. Have fun in Chi & Indy.

Gock said...

Gock be here. Gock no travel for work no more. Praise jebus.
Does "next wednesday" mean
A)August 11th
B)August 18th
C)William the Conqueror
D)N2SO4

davidly said...

So, based on the responses so far, I´m debating whether or not I should wait until the weekend of the 4th and 5th for the Gock visit. This would give me the whole weekend, rather than part of Saturday night and Sunday. I´m assuming this would make sense based on Gock´s work schedule.

The weekend of the 27th looks like a go for the Atlanta area thing. Then the rest of the week in A&W Land.

However the Indy order goes, I´m back to the Windy City on the 6th. Ich freue mich!

alslee said...

THis all sounds great, and sooo confusing. I'll be here and wait to here when a person will arrive.

Would the next person to readthis sho knows thew answer explain why I get nothing later than afterdinner's new play reading message on my screen when I go in the ususal way. I have to go to the list to edit and read in order to read the latest.

the EvaDewer said...

The next time you go to the main page, click "refresh" or hit F5 on your keyboard. Your browser is not automagically going to get the newest data from the web; rather, it's reading what you have cached. A refresh should change that.

Which browser are you using? I might be able to help. I'm seeing a similar behavior in Firefox, and don't know how to change it, but I know how to force IE to go get the latest version.

Gock said...

I'm still not up to speed here, is David getting here today, or next Wednesday?
The weekend of the 4th could be a problem. That's Labor Day weekend, which I almost always spend in Atlanta. I guess that could actually work out for the better, cause then we could all be there that weekend. But me and Dip prolly still need a weekend in Indy, and I don't know how that works out.

More in a bit, after I cogitate.

alslee said...

I'm still on netscape 'cause my foxfire cd didn't come yet. I tried what you said and it worked. Thanks. No doubt I'll be whining again when I do install foxfire.
As far as Dip's visit. We're here.

alslee said...

Oh my god. I meant to say I'll wait hyeare to hyere from someone.