I'm back after a week teaching the teens in Olpe, West Fallia, Germany, which was quite a pleasant experience. They actually wanted to learn!
I'm happy to hear that Burger King is still coming up with new and innovative ways to kill its customers. Okay, not soooo new. We have the king and McDs here, but, alas, no Wendy's or Taco Bell.
Sorry about Cleo. More sorry about Pert eating her.
Watched that clear minded Jim Carey thing one evening at camp. Not bad, in a nice-update-of-the-Being-John-Malkovich-idea kind of way. More importantly, Tom Wilkinson works.
Good luck to Pert on the Uni studies.
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
If Pert hadn't eaten Cleo, Cleo would've eaten Pert. Good on him for recognizing that.
"Unforgettable Snowfall of the Thoughtless Mind" was very good, though I agree with your assessment that it was too close to "Being John Cusack". The individual performances (yes, including your little boyfriend) were outstanding. I expected to be Careyed-out a la "not-Pleasantville", and was pleasantly surprised.
And don't start in with me about Andy-Charlie Kaufman permeating this post. That's your issue.
If there´s anything that Pert is, it´s a recognizer. Now, bless him, he´s a dog-eating recognizer. Does he recognize that Andy-Uncle Charlie Kaufman-Griffith in no way resembles Chips original oldest brother?
I found a place where I can stick a couple of memories that not even "my little boyfriend" will find. I think you know what I mean.
A very understated performance by the fire marshal indeed, but I still can´t figure out why Mister Show had so many roles.
More Ronnie Dobbs is always a good thing, whether it's sketchcoms or extended sketchcoms like "NewsRadio".
Repeated Pert/doggie references have unfortunately unearthed a couple of disturbing memories that I'd just as soon wipe clean, as it were.
Think Rebecca Howe will dance on my bed while they do it?
Oh-ho-honly in the dreams of your fading memory.
Post a Comment