Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Prius is here!

Afterdinner (Agatha, whatever) is now bragging about her 50 MPG vehicle. It's sweet. Lots of toys for me to play with, and drives like a dream. I expect we may see it come July 4th week. Don't everybody crowd around.

5 comments:

KiKiDo said...

I applaud Agatha for her chosing this car. Congratulations. I hope she never needs to pass anyone one the highway, though.

the EvaDewer said...

I don't have that latitide. Sorry. I can edit new posts, but not comments.

KiKiDo said...

I hate it when that happens. I'll follow up e-mail messages I've sent out at work with messages saying things like, "I know that 'its' should have been 'it's'," because I can't bear for anyone to think I know less than I do (because I know so little I want credit for every bit of it). I don't mind owning up to most of my stupidity, but typographical errors misrepresent the level of that stupidity. Which, of course, is not to say that anyone would think Agatha is stupid for a simple dropped apostrophe--or for anything, for that matter. Good reply to the smart-ass comment, by the way.

Anonymous said...

ya' know they say the "Yugo" averaged 50 MPG, although I guess the above-average fatality rate sort of stymied that good news.

Does the Eva one have the (latitide?) to post a pic?

Gock said...

Heh. I read that as "fertility rate".