For anyone that cares, but does not yet know, I'll be in "Heaven Can Wait" at a local (Roswell, GA) theater, Kudzu Playhouse, beginning this weekend. The show runs every Friday and Saturday night at 8:00 for six weeks (through August 20) . There is also a Sunday matinee on August 7th, and Thursday evening shows on August 11th and 18th. More information is available here. Tickets can be reserved via email or phone. I'm not sure how necessary reservations are, but the last Saturday night show that I saw there was nearly sold out.
I really get to be an EvaDewer, in that I play Tony, the murderous personal assistant to the millionaire that Joe Pendleton inhabits.
Monday, July 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Joe Joe, I mean JoJo, and I really, really want to make one of the shows. Now we really need to hear what's up with our dog-walker. She goes to the doctor on July 15th, at which time we hope to learn that surgery isn't necessary (for more reasons, of course, than our own selfish welfare). As soon as we know, we are going to try hard to set up some whirlwind visit (fly in, drive to show, drive back to airport, fly out).
Break a leg!
Post a Comment