Friday, August 12, 2005

The Bears are the Bears are the Bears...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kool-Aid drinking Bear fans have been putting all their faith in sexy Rexy for the past three years and quite frankly playing six games in those three years qualifies you for two roles--jack and shit.
I say give the ball to the pride and joy of West Lafayette---Mr. Kyle Orton and then run the statue of liberty every other play. Those Big Ten QB'S are quite crafty I say.

the EvaDewer said...

"Sexy Rexy"? LOL.

Why not watch another Purdue QB get destroyed right before my very eyes? Gives me a chance to focus all of my football related angst into one area.

alslee said...

"Sexy Rexy?" Why, that's gross, man!
The above comment was dictated by Pert.

the EvaDewer said...

Always with the witty wordplay.

davidly said...

I'm sure glad that what goes for football here is too boring to watch, let alone get emotionally involved.