Thursday, August 25, 2005

Recent Anonymous Comment Flood

I've set the blogs to accept comments from members only. It seems that Eva Pictures has been found. Sorry about that. Somebody has to fuck up everything. I'm not a capital punishment guy, but I swear to god...

Let me know if you get impacted in any way when trying to comment or post.

Thanks,
Yer friendly admin

6 comments:

alslee said...

Excellent job of staying on top of it admin. You 2 cool!! non-anon

Anonymous said...

I luv' this blog--and Brian Piccolo.

the EvaDewer said...

Ya know, James Caan tried to call *me* nigger once, too. I think he's a little bit psycho.

But I do love Gale Sayers.

davidly said...

Does this mean I gotta quit submitting all of those "as if they were somebody else" posts?

I love Payton and Wolford and Al Harris and anybody who wore the righteous black then near-black blue.

KiKiDo said...

Hi! I like your blog, especially the part about ____________. Why don't you check out my blog: uckfay ffoay!

Anonymous said...

looks like somebody took their smart-ass meds this morning.

James Caan, hairy man of film and stage, just don't bitch slap his sister or else...

Al Harris holding out during what turned out to be the Super Bowl season--Good move brother.