I heard they were gonna burn a baby and eat its brains. It's some kind of fertility rite. I´m gonna bring Homer and Manjula mugs. Is that lavish enough?
Eva: Are you gonna be that actor I hate, or Owen Wilson?
Look for me to be the one that's referring to the women (Eastern or Western) as "babies" and insisting that you're "money", though you don't seem to know it.
Neither my nose nor my hair can pull off the Wilson thing.
8 comments:
Pert and koALa have made it clear that we're all to go. Not optional. Also, we're to bring lavish gifts.
I'll be there to bang me some Middle Eastern bridesmaids.
I heard they were gonna burn a baby and eat its brains. It's some kind of fertility rite. I´m gonna bring Homer and Manjula mugs. Is that lavish enough?
Eva: Are you gonna be that actor I hate, or Owen Wilson?
Look for me to be the one that's referring to the women (Eastern or Western) as "babies" and insisting that you're "money", though you don't seem to know it.
Neither my nose nor my hair can pull off the Wilson thing.
Excuse my redundant posts. I can't seem to get the hang of this blog thing.
We are gonna send a card of congrats and regrets that we can not attend. Some kinda cultural thang, I guess.
KoAl: You'll only insult their honor.
Post a Comment