Sunday, December 18, 2005

No More Presents

I'm changing my vote. I realize that it's most likely too late, because everyone probably has done what everyone plans to do; so, I guess this message will serve only either to confuse things or to make some one feel bad or annoyed. Fine, then my Christmas role will have been played, and I can relax the rest of the holiday.

I don't think each person should buy a gift. Screw this whole gift thing. Gock's Thing shouldn't be spending her money (or her father's or mother's money) for frickin' presents. Bringing one gift--even a $10.00 one--might be difficult for some persons (for example, the hillbillies in Atlanta would need to bring six gifts, not to mention the last minute running around), and that's just getting out of hand. Let's play Yankee Swap with the little pieces of crap Koala and Pert have already got--and there are plenty of pieces of crap lying around the trailer (making, by the way, any trip to the dollar store they might have already made hardly necessary and a big waste of time). Hell, let's just shop for presents at Koala's and Pert's: it's a treasure trove of Yankee Swap items.

Sorry not to have thought this through more thoroughly before I put in my two cents earlier, and sorry I brought up the topic at all. I'm an idiot (but I don't need to tell you that, do I?)

2 comments:

alslee said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you KoF. Did Dip talk to you?

davidly said...

I don't know who Dip is, but I didn't say shit.