Painful day. You're right, though. They offered more than I had dreamt they would this year, and this isn't a year of "lucky breaks" that went our way, so I'm optimistic about the future.
Optimistic? All in all a bad w/e. Colts blow it. Bears blow it. What's left to live for? Me 'n' Pert gone to lie in the woods till we freeze to death. We're taking food, though, since it insists on being warm out and it might take a while.
2 comments:
Painful day. You're right, though. They offered more than I had dreamt they would this year, and this isn't a year of "lucky breaks" that went our way, so I'm optimistic about the future.
Optimistic? All in all a bad w/e. Colts blow it. Bears blow it. What's left to live for? Me 'n' Pert gone to lie in the woods till we freeze to death. We're taking food, though, since it insists on being warm out and it might take a while.
Post a Comment