Thursday, March 16, 2006
T3 gainfully employed
Panera Bread Company has put the boy in the workforce. He interviewed and got the job today. Apparently the specific "willing to work spring break" skillset he possesses was what separated him from the pack. It's about damn time he started supporting *me* for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations to T3 on his gainful employment and to Eva on his first step towards financial laziness. Brings back memories, my first job was at a bakery/deli, although all I really did was scrub pots and pans in boiling water and stomp cockroaches all day. I'm sure T3 will be in a more refined role, he's lucky.
While I think Pantera is a bit overrated (nobody'll ever be Sabbath again), I congratulate T3. I suspect that he got the job because of his intelligent and responsible demeaner which you just don't get with the youth the way things are these days.
It wasn't easy, what with the economy the way it is. You know, 'flation and Billygate and whatnot.
I approve of jobs for youth, but Pandering might go too far. Wouldn't sucking up do just as well?
Post a Comment