so I'll post upcoming events:
April 14-17 - Ag and the EvaDewer head to the beach!
April 16-25 - Pert & Koala join us there
May 11-14 - T2 gets gradumacated in Miami. We take advantage of that by planning a 4 day weekend there. We might even attend the ceremony!
May 27-29 - Gock, Jo Jo, the EvaDewer, and Pert: Vroom vroom!
June 25-29 - Gock and GT1 hit PCB with a ferocious dancing vengeance
June 26 - First hurricane of the season smacks the Panhandle
July 1-8 - "Pertoalapalooza '06 - The Caucasion Invasion"
Monday, April 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I, for one, and P, for two, am, are, anticipating with pleasure. I am trying to learn to type on Agatha's keyboard and this has taken me all day to write. Rog & wife & daughter& granddaughter arrive tomorrow night. etc. et al. ipso facto. quid pro quite. Come on Sunday!
So Balki is an associate professor there? Pretty cool.
Just what does Pert Klamt It think he's doin' with his right hand there?
I luv' calendar talk, it makes me feel so squishy inside.
Realistic forecast of circumstances increasingly casts doubt on my attendance to full Debauchery Week festivities.
Divine Miss M, however, is ready, willing, and able from then end of nationals until camp starts on May 10.
Said circumstances could very well also interfere with attendance at said nationals. That would certainly make things interesting, wouldn't it? I'd need a proxy chaperone at that point.
May 10? Try July 10, spaz. I mean "clumsy".
O Mr Leo's itinerary:
arrival in Atlanta at 1:50 pm, the 30th of June (from Amsterdam on KL621)
departure to Berlin from Atlanta
on the 30th of July at 5:05pm
in between: to chicago from 8th to the 12th (though this is yet to be fixed, even though barry'll probably book something for MiLkBabY)
maybe indy if gock don't make it down
Possession of a new vehicle make it extremely likely that I will be down for the weekend.
Lingering unemployment make it increasingly likely I will be there longer than anyone can stand.
It looks as though Eva is gonna proxy for Adrian Belew on the 8th. Does that make ya nervous? It would me. By the way: Does my arrival time screw anything up?
Post a Comment