Grabbed this review from the AJC this morning. The print version actually has a nice picture of me; so she liked my looks, even if she wasn't very enthusiastic about my acting. Well, more accurately, she fell in love with the variety of supporting players and their comic relief, which is to be expected, if you see the play.
Note the love that T4 gets for her sound efforts, though! How 'bout that?
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I've already left a voice mail message for Eva--congratulations. I forgot to point out that he shouldn't assume a picture means the reviewer liked his looks. For example, if the picture's caption said something like "character actor has big future" or "plainly, this actor will go far," well then. . . .
Apparently very impressive work by T2. We are proud.
My congrats as well to Eva and the Tster. I really looking forward to finally being able to see their work.
I see a film adaptation on the way. Actually, the hell with that idea, I'm just waiting for Eva's headshot on IMDB.
T2 is obviously very talented and hard working, congrats to both peeps.
Whoops! Lets' give credit where credit is due. T4 deserves stage prep accolades, T2 busy at university or the beach one would guess.
These abbreviated aliases can be sneaky.
My bad.
No my bad. We are actually proud of all of them, T1, T2, T3, T4, and GT1, Suzy, Sally, Cindy, Sammy, and Sigfreid.
Post a Comment