If you liked the first season of "SportsNight", and the first two seasons of "The West Wing", will you like this?
Factor in that you liked Matthew Perry in the first three seasons of "Friends", liked "The Whole Nine Yards", but only because you got to see Amanda Peet topless, hated "The Whole Ten Yards", and are beginning to think that it's pretty clear that Bradley Whitford (the one that wasn't in Aerosmith) is a one-trick pony. Will you like this?
What if you liked "Taxi", but thought Alex Rigor (sp?) was too smug, didn't like "Dear John", even though you watched it every week with your wife, but are a rabid liberal with a soft heart for television producers with drug problems? What then?
What if you still haven't gotten past Tim Busfield's involvement in "thirtysomething"? And if you thought "Wings" should have been canceled after a half a season?
I just can't afford to take the risk until I know the answers to these and other important questions.
Just got done watching the "SportsNight" dvd boxset. Combine that with as Eva said the first couple seasons of West Wing and you can see the potential here. But, Bradley Whitford has this whinning, smartass quality that wore thin on me in WW and it looks like it's on display here again so I suppose I'll have to get through "that" annoying aspect. D.L Hughley is a definite bonus though.
One more question to ponder:
How long before Sorkin alum Josh Malina shows up as, I don't know--a really likeable character who turns into a complete self-involved douchebag in season two?
6 comments:
I suppose that's probably pretty good, but it doesn't hold a candle to tonight's performance of "Anatomy of Gray" by the PertoALaville Playaz.
Ask any Pert (The Audience of One) you happen to see. He'll give you the low-down.
Fab performance, direction, scenery, staging, casting. Unrivaled entertainment. Playaz rule.
I can't find it listed. Is it on yet. Looks cool.
Yeah, I'm gonna say...all that stuff at the beginning, pretty cool. Dramatic, edgy, etc.
But that isn't the show.
Bump badda bop buh buh baaaaaah!
Matthew Perry. That's gonna take some willful suspension of...something.
If you liked the first season of "SportsNight", and the first two seasons of "The West Wing", will you like this?
Factor in that you liked Matthew Perry in the first three seasons of "Friends", liked "The Whole Nine Yards", but only because you got to see Amanda Peet topless, hated "The Whole Ten Yards", and are beginning to think that it's pretty clear that Bradley Whitford (the one that wasn't in Aerosmith) is a one-trick pony. Will you like this?
What if you liked "Taxi", but thought Alex Rigor (sp?) was too smug, didn't like "Dear John", even though you watched it every week with your wife, but are a rabid liberal with a soft heart for television producers with drug problems? What then?
What if you still haven't gotten past Tim Busfield's involvement in "thirtysomething"? And if you thought "Wings" should have been canceled after a half a season?
I just can't afford to take the risk until I know the answers to these and other important questions.
Just got done watching the "SportsNight" dvd boxset. Combine that with as Eva said the first couple seasons of West Wing and you can see the potential here. But, Bradley Whitford has this whinning, smartass quality that wore thin on me in WW and it looks like it's on display here again so I suppose I'll have to get through "that" annoying aspect. D.L Hughley is a definite bonus though.
One more question to ponder:
How long before Sorkin alum Josh Malina shows up as, I don't know--a really likeable character who turns into a complete self-involved douchebag in season two?
Post a Comment