Hostility? Yeah, I need a nap all right, a twelve-hour one. Hey, we have Tempest. Remember that? "Their/They're" managed to obtain it, and it works with the mouse (instead of a wheel or knob or whatever), but it is super duper, baby. "Their/They're" is all right. I think I'll apologize. Hey, Their/They're! Sorry for the snarliness.
Miss Sassy Pants needs to realize that we have electricians working here all day (actually all week) and they/their/there/they're/his/her/yours/mine/ours were about to cut off the power for two hours so I did not have the usual allotment of time to perform the proper series of checks and balances.
OMFG. "Tempest" was like crack to me. The worst part was that the nature of the game was that it went quickly, and I had to keep feeding it quarters to get to the next level.
Yes, I said "had to".
I kicked ass at that game, but it gave me nightmares. Those spikes still scare me today.
I understand about Tempest. I'm scared about what it's going to do to me soon. It doesn't require quarters, but it requires time at the computer, lots of time. (And, yes, I said "require/s.")
One can undoubtedly surmise from the last several posts by Jo Joe and me that we are retarded.
11 comments:
Good god! Not that there's anythng wrong with that. Thanks for sharing.
Best Owen Wilson ever.
...and he's GAY!
Local news anchors are such dipshits. Their more concerned about their hair then what they're reading.
I love it.
Yeah? Well at least they can spell. Wait a minute. We don't know that fact, but "their/they're." You got it right once, dipshit.
Wow. Quite a bit of hostility there, Ms. Safire. Did you drop in just for that? Somebody need a little nap?
Hostility? Yeah, I need a nap all right, a twelve-hour one. Hey, we have Tempest. Remember that? "Their/They're" managed to obtain it, and it works with the mouse (instead of a wheel or knob or whatever), but it is super duper, baby. "Their/They're" is all right. I think I'll apologize. Hey, Their/They're! Sorry for the snarliness.
Thank You ED.
Miss Sassy Pants needs to realize that we have electricians working here all day (actually all week) and they/their/there/they're/his/her/yours/mine/ours were about to cut off the power for two hours so I did not have the usual allotment of time to perform the proper series of checks and balances.
So in closing: BITE ME!
That last tirade was of course me.
To Repeat:
BITE ME!
OMFG. "Tempest" was like crack to me. The worst part was that the nature of the game was that it went quickly, and I had to keep feeding it quarters to get to the next level.
Yes, I said "had to".
I kicked ass at that game, but it gave me nightmares. Those spikes still scare me today.
I understand about Tempest. I'm scared about what it's going to do to me soon. It doesn't require quarters, but it requires time at the computer, lots of time. (And, yes, I said "require/s.")
One can undoubtedly surmise from the last several posts by Jo Joe and me that we are retarded.
But what an adorable couple of retards you are, with the laughing, and the drooling, and the farting...
Now go work out this obvious frustration that you have with one another in the privacy of your own home.
And by that, I mean "get a room".
And by "get a room", I mean "keep your goddamn hands off of my sister, you pervert!".
And by "my sister", I mean "OML".
Post a Comment