Friday, September 01, 2006

A Bouquet for Acting Boy

Make 'em feel the blood in their stools!

9 comments:

KiKiDo said...

How is it going? Did Eva fall down on stage? What? What?!

Gock said...

Hark! Hark!

the EvaDewer said...

Fell down six times; twice per show. Threw three shoes, only hit one guy, and it only rolled into him. Tomorrow night, I intend to gwang a cast member with a boot. I'll let you know how it goes.

My play and welcome to it.

davidly said...

I meant "stools" not "stools"!

alslee said...

The play was great.
Eva was super, best yet!
I cried. I always cry, but it was cry-worthy.
Our Town, ameliorated somewhat by a visitor from Oz meets Doc Holliday refuses to go on the lam.
Pert laughed. Pert always laughs, but it was laugh-worthy.
No one was (unintentionally) injured, cut, stabbed, sliced or guanged with a shoe.
Amazing how different this was from our July performance.
Oh yeah, Eva fell down.

Anonymous said...

I love a good Jack Tripper bit.

the EvaDewer said...

"OMFG, she poured that whole plate of spaghetti on his head! He didn't see that coming, I'll bet!"

the EvaDewer said...

A couple friendly reviews of "Anatomy of Gray":

KiKiDo said...

Jimmy Stewart?! Did you stutter or something? Honestly, impressive reviews, and we are truly very sad we can't see the play ourselves.