lost and abandoned
I just laughed embarrassingly loudly. Who do I see about that?
Did they have that whole thing in the can before Chris Penn died?
I think there is a pretty good Penn lookalike/soundalike in it, unless I'm stating the obvious, in that case, Duh.It's only playing in the New York/ Jersey area so we'll have to wait for the DVD
Say...didn't the title to this one use to be...never mind.
Is non-sequiter the same as impertinant?
Only in practice.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I just laughed embarrassingly loudly. Who do I see about that?
Did they have that whole thing in the can before Chris Penn died?
I think there is a pretty good Penn lookalike/soundalike in it, unless I'm stating the obvious, in that case, Duh.
It's only playing in the New York/ Jersey area so we'll have to wait for the DVD
Say...didn't the title to this one use to be...never mind.
Is non-sequiter the same as impertinant?
Only in practice.
Post a Comment