We move to ECHO next Wednesday, 11/08/06. The movers are scheduled.
Shower in, floor down. Plumbing incomplete, but should be done by then.
Tower notified. Need to get a letter from P's doc to break lease & get $ back.
Work on ECHO still in progress, but the time has come.
Now I gotta change all those addresses again, Yuck.
Friday, November 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Congrats and all the strength you'll need. You've made a good decision, I think. When I visit, can I pee the bed? I so miss doing that.
Well, sure. Phone # same.
It's mind boggling what one can do in a manic phase. All today, movers scheduled, lease cancelled, most addresses changed already, post office notified, food for tksgv bought--that's a joke--I'll do it tomorrow, gotta go to a meeting tonight. Huummmmm Buuuzzzzz zip P is hiding under the bed. I do love being up up up
Could I score some of that speed? The stuff they pass up here is too dangerous. Plus, it ends with a huge crash at the end.
You there? Hey! You there? alee? agatha?
I am gonna plan txgvg dinner for Friday enless someone tells me diff. I will tell Ivy & Linda they are welcome to join us. ANyone else any of you want me to invite to dinner that day?
I also got all bodies accounted for as to beds. And Shapiro;s on alert about pies, maybe.
Sweet Jesus! We're gonna have PIES!
Speaking of ECHO, we are up with the internet as of now, but not wireless. I still need to get a router for this house to go from my cable modem. I am still unpacking and rearranging and may not get tothat before you all get here. Gock & GT spent last w/e & me and GT partied upstairs with one tv whilst p & Gock partied down with another.
Eva & kids are bringing the Homey Baked ham from their home.
JoJo & KOF are bringing a smoked turkey from HOney BAked in their home town.
Gock & GT & alee are shopping for and supplying the accoutrements, ie; mashed potatoes, cornmeal dressing, cranberry sauce, gravy, maybe fried okra, whatever pies I come up with.
Dinner will be very late on Friday, after EvaT3 arrives via airplane in the afternoon.
Anyone who wants it is welcome to bring booze of any kind, I really don't have any problem with it. later
of course that's Ho"N"ey Baked
Would each of you name a kind of pie so I can select which to get. Thank you. Before Monday, if possible.
rubarb is a pie
so is kidney
Post a Comment