Rex Grossman is the starting quarterback for the Chicago Bears. He gained this position by trapping Kyle Orton in a gingerbread house. Grossman now displays the neck beard prominently around his neck as a sign of his virility.
Good lordy lord. Spend some time reading uncyclopedia. It's killer.
7 comments:
AHAHAHAHA! Beautiful stuff.
Konomuclus Spincter.
You guys are total fruitcakes. love mama
And by fruitcakes koalee means homosexuals who kiss each other with your you know whats. It's true. I read it on uncyclopedia.
It would have been funnier had he once stolen a car in college or something. Of course, I'm just assuming he didn't.
Don't believe me? Just go back to the site and take a look at the end of the first section!
Not that there's anything wrong with that. I kid, I kid!!
I think I have to implement a "Pee Review" for Non-Seq.
Big Brother intends to strike again?
Post a Comment