When he left Mayberry, the show died a horrible death. When he moved in after the Ropers left, "Three's Company" was rejuvenated (I myself never really cared for the above mentioned Ropers).
While I would quibble with your assessment of his value on 3C (Norman Fell was a god), that doesn't diminish his value to me. Suffice it to say, my first foray into pretending to be someone else (except in private) was to emulate him. I dare say not many can say that...or would admit it, anyway.
So RIP, Mr. Limpet. Attaboy, Luther. You're a good son, Barn. And while you "did it all wrong", goodbye, Mr. Furley.
1 comment:
While I would quibble with your assessment of his value on 3C (Norman Fell was a god), that doesn't diminish his value to me. Suffice it to say, my first foray into pretending to be someone else (except in private) was to emulate him. I dare say not many can say that...or would admit it, anyway.
So RIP, Mr. Limpet. Attaboy, Luther. You're a good son, Barn. And while you "did it all wrong", goodbye, Mr. Furley.
Post a Comment