Boy, the ghouls are out early, waiting tp pounce on the tiniest bit of bad news. Now you know how Dick feels. But, was it fun? That's the key. Nobody gives a darn how others like it as long as you have fun. I second Gock's toast--for tonight--without the raised glass, fortunately, "Merde!"
Now Eva's closing w/e is coming up and it is time to raise another glass. Heck, raise several glasses. All I got is Diet Coke anyway. Go Eva. We love you.
11 comments:
Hell, break 'em both!
In fact, (raises a glass) "Merde!"
What Gock said.
Hoping for a packed house, break all their legs!
You da man. And for God's sake, watch out for those Red Hats!
Well, did you fall down, flub your lines, trip a fellow actor on her entrance, steal the show?
No, no, no, and, um...no. [sob]
Next time fall down, flub your lines, trip a fellow actor on her entrance. You're guaranteed to steal the show!!
Boy, the ghouls are out early, waiting tp pounce on the tiniest bit of bad news. Now you know how Dick feels. But, was it fun? That's the key. Nobody gives a darn how others like it as long as you have fun. I second Gock's toast--for tonight--without the raised glass, fortunately, "Merde!"
Now Eva's closing w/e is coming up and it is time to raise another glass. Heck, raise several glasses. All I got is Diet Coke anyway. Go Eva. We love you.
A little about the show, maybe?
Yeah! please?
Post a Comment