Thursday, July 08, 2004

Dereliction of Dipity Duty

Forgive me if you've heard or read any of this before. It's just that I've felt it necessary to update alla y'all on my travel plans.

As it stands, I still haven't actually "booked" anything, as I didn't want to be stuck with something that I would've had to've changed because of poor planning. Since I'll be out of town for the next month, at a remote enough location, and occupied with responsibilies of a company nature most of the time, my net access is likely to be sporadic at best. I depart this weekend, and am to be back here on the 6th of August.

The plan:

to be in Chicago no later than Barry's wedding on my birthday, which should have me arriving between the 8th and 13th

to play a couple of dates

on or about the 22nd of August to either visit Gock, if Gock is da, and then head south; or if he's not there, go straight to the northern mountains of the great state of Georgia

to stay in A&W land for a week or so, whichever comes first

Any plans after this are subject to Carola's schedule, or her ablity to be there in the first place. Anyway, I'll keep you posted.


3 comments:

KiKiDo said...

Super cool.

KiKiDo said...

By the way, I think most everyone is at the cabin this week and might not be posting before you leave for, uh, camp. Allow me to speak on behalf of everyone and say, "Have a great time, we love you and look forward to seeing you."

alslee said...

Thanks to KoF from all for her good wishes to OML. We were away from the machines.