I'm finding this blog site really frustrating. It won't show me my own draft blot, but it shows other participants. I can't get the frickin' link thing to work (hence, what I found of Daphne's isn't available here). It says I've no postings when I want to edit one of my own.
Okay, I'm done bitching. About this anyway.
I'm really glad we've got this site; please computer god, don't crash my computer.
Back to the original topic: That presentation was from Daphne's contribution to a Technical Writing seminar a couple of years or so ago. I stumbled across it recently, as well. The link, for those interested, is now active in the original post.
6 comments:
I'm finding this blog site really frustrating. It won't show me my own draft blot, but it shows other participants. I can't get the frickin' link thing to work (hence, what I found of Daphne's isn't available here). It says I've no postings when I want to edit one of my own.
Okay, I'm done bitching. About this anyway.
I'm really glad we've got this site; please computer god, don't crash my computer.
Call me the next time you're trying to create a new posting, and I'll step through it with you to see if we can't figure out what's wrong.
Have you heard about Socker Boppers?
Back to the original topic: That presentation was from Daphne's contribution to a Technical Writing seminar a couple of years or so ago. I stumbled across it recently, as well. The link, for those interested, is now active in the original post.
I'm afraid it's not
Though it's confirmed so below
God is wonderful
When I have a thought
I express myself this way
Just to be contrary
Post a Comment