Monday, August 30, 2004

Something To Keep In Mind

Everyone knows only half of what they don't know about other people and youse guys probably don't know half of that. Mea culpa. Mamaw's was a self inflicted wound with extenuating circumstances and sufficient,(subjectively and objectivly) provocation, but talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face!

3 comments:

the EvaDewer said...

I *still* only know half of what I think I know, and half again what you think I know that I know.

And what happened to her nose? I missed that part.

alslee said...

I don't think you know what you think I know and if you know a fraction of what people wish they knew they would be puzzled and confuzed no matter what they thought you, they and I knew. Thank goodness it's all lies anyway. Her nose came from her father, who also had a nose, unlike me, who only got half a nose but all the ears available. Not to mention the big heads enough to go around for all. So now you know?

alslee said...

Also, I'd appreciate your not using the word "still" around me in order to recall my humbiliation in public in front of genuine a New Yorker and the author of a play.