Well, I know nuttin about nuttin, but which blogs? Gad, I just know it's gonna be because I gave out your address. Kill me, I'm too tired to live anyway.
Sorry, no specifics. I recall it being when I clicked on the How´s the War Going blog, but I´m sure that another reacted similarly. Perhaps it was Holiday Plans. The messages were in German, and I didn´t have the time do decipher them. Now I´m not having any problems.
3 comments:
Well, I know nuttin about nuttin, but which blogs? Gad, I just know it's gonna be because I gave out your address. Kill me, I'm too tired to live anyway.
Can you give some specifics? Like:
Exact message and actions when the message occurs
Operating System and version
Browser and version
Sorry, no specifics. I recall it being when I clicked on the How´s the War Going blog, but I´m sure that another reacted similarly. Perhaps it was Holiday Plans. The messages were in German, and I didn´t have the time do decipher them. Now I´m not having any problems.
Post a Comment