Tuesday, November 09, 2004

AP

And this is just one of the two APs that I saw, the other being linked to the title.

There is also this and this.

Most of the papers, including editorial content here has also rolled over, declaring it all the more upsetting because the result is legit this time. I´m writing to them.

4 comments:

alslee said...

Why don't you come here and stay with us for the winter, thus participating in Txgvg and Xmas, and learning Spanish with me and pa from my CDs? You can devote your winter to overturning the election here and writing to editors around the country. Then, in the spring, when the capitalist pigs have foiled all efforts to enact justice, you and pa and me can go to Spain and find a place. You can devote your winter to overturning the election here and writing to editors around the country.
And cutting wood for the fire and washing windows and painting outbuildings and washing the cars and shoveling coal. Just kidding about the coal. Maybe we could build another building.

davidly said...

My apartment has coal heat. I haven´t started using it yet, but have experience with it. My roommate Robert also switched to a green power provider which only uses wind, solar, water, and recycled electricity. I only found this out when it came up in conversation over breakfast. Needless to say, I found it quite gratifying. Of course coal isn´t so environmentally friendly, but I´ll take it.

alslee said...

Cool about the green roommate. Guess you won't be on the next plane. Sheree & Debbie & Shellie were here all afternoon and we had a ball, tearing up the gov't and planning our takeover--retaking--of our country. They are so fun, and funny.

alslee said...

Oh yeah, Just Monday I sent e-mails advocating removal of Ashcrofty and the patriot bill to my senators, representatives, national offices and whomever was on the list. And yest. Ashbutttray is gone. Who one person can't make a diff. Yeahaw!! Next, the voting method or lack thereof. Tomorrow, the world?