lost and abandoned
Wow; she is a really good and persuasive writer. Seriously.
No, really; I mean it.
I know, I know. How annoying. But stuff keeps happening and it's all so confusing and difficult and stuff. Next thing I know, I've posted something twice.
It wasn't that long ago that you were complaining because you couldn't post. Count your blessings.
http://www.livescience.com/othernews/050319_imax.html
It's times like this that make me proud to be an Amerkin. Especially one of the southern variety.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow; she is a really good and persuasive writer. Seriously.
Wow; she is a really good and persuasive writer. Seriously.
Wow; she is a really good and persuasive writer. Seriously.
No, really; I mean it.
I know, I know. How annoying. But stuff keeps happening and it's all so confusing and difficult and stuff. Next thing I know, I've posted something twice.
It wasn't that long ago that you were complaining because you couldn't post. Count your blessings.
http://www.livescience.com/othernews/050319_imax.html
It's times like this that make me proud to be an Amerkin. Especially one of the southern variety.
Post a Comment