Saturday, March 26, 2005

In Praise of the King of Fools

The top ten reasons why KOF´s wish for peace won´t be fulfilled. Here we go:

10) Failing to blind copy a message is a sin. Moreover, by revealing the recipients, it makes my decision to post this entry an understandable, though perhaps unwanted alternative to “reply to all”.

9) Technically, one can´t pray to girl saints; at least not with the boy saints´ blessings.

8) The motivation to send the message—not unlike mine, that is, before I went over the five-minute deadline trying to decide whether of not I could just send it to the same people—was one long built on Pascal`s wager (paranoia).

7) The stars will never be aligned properly for such madness.

6) If God had meant for world peace, He wouldn’t have written such a controversial book.

5) Who says the world isn`t peaceful already? Naysayers, that’s who!!

4) Like most people, KOF probably missed the part about not deleting the message. I´m pretty sure it means, "never delete it," and not just, "don`t delete it before sending it." I see this as an intentionally, dirty trick.

3) The Homeland Security Act precludes it.

2) The originator didn’t say, “Simon says,” and KOF didn’t say, “Mother, may I?”

1) KOF deserves a hell of a lot better than world peace!!!

1 comment:

KiKiDo said...

Daya Daya is sweet to make sure that my posts are always addressed, leaving him to be the blog killer, instead of me. Plus, his message is very funny.