Why is it that every picture of a group of lunatics fighting desperately to keep Terri Schiavo out of heaven, they're described as Terri Schiavo supporters?
"I've got a friend who is a surgeon, and he says she isn't comatose." ARGH!!! I'll bet your friend is another fundy, isn't he? When did he get to examine her? Etc. etc. etc.
Our president, who believes that power should be left to the states and in personal freedom (doesn't he?), rushed to approve legislation that gave federal courts the power to intrude. I have a friend who *is* on a feeding tube, and she says that the nurishment isn't worth it.
I don´t want to sound cruel here, but I think it´s ironic that it was a eating disorder that led to her being in this state in the first place. Now her parents say that she wouldn´t have wanted to be dieprived of food and water.
Holy shit. I know that this isn't funny. I wouldn't want to be any member of that family for the horrible situation that they're in. The people involved all really believe that they're doing a good thing (except the politicians).
That said, I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell for laughing after reading OML's comment.
6 comments:
"I've got a friend who is a surgeon, and he says she isn't comatose." ARGH!!! I'll bet your friend is another fundy, isn't he? When did he get to examine her? Etc. etc. etc.
Our president, who believes that power should be left to the states and in personal freedom (doesn't he?), rushed to approve legislation that gave federal courts the power to intrude. I have a friend who *is* on a feeding tube, and she says that the nurishment isn't worth it.
If they are supporters, what are they doing at the State Fair in her crucial time of need?
It´s a shame she isn´t allowed the kind of injection that those who hate America would get in The Sunshine State.
I don´t want to sound cruel here, but I think it´s ironic that it was a eating disorder that led to her being in this state in the first place. Now her parents say that she wouldn´t have wanted to be dieprived of food and water.
Holy shit. I know that this isn't funny. I wouldn't want to be any member of that family for the horrible situation that they're in. The people involved all really believe that they're doing a good thing (except the politicians).
That said, I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell for laughing after reading OML's comment.
Nothing makes me more proud of myself than making Eva laugh. Except maybe making Pert laugh.
*That* having been said, I´d like to comment on a more-than-one-way related topic:
Maybe it´s high time we stop feeding John Paul.
Post a Comment