Saturday, April 09, 2005

Independence Days

I plan to be at or near the cabin for the duration of the festivities, ie. the cabin´s rental. Details regarding flight plans have been sent to KoAla and your Administrator. Due to the need to get right back to work afterwards, it doesn´t allow me the freedom to hop around the continent this time around. I hope I get a chance to see the whole Blog Team.

4 comments:

the EvaDewer said...

Best news I've heard in a long time. Let's make this the best Christmas ever!

KiKiDo said...

Do, let's. (I hope he's not toying with us.)

davidly said...

No "toying with us" is what the airlines do as it relates to their convenience of use of frequent flyer miles. Have you ever redeemed miles for a flight that you would´ve taken anyway?

Gock said...

The cabin is reserved for 2005. Check in 3pm Sat. July 2th, check out 11am Sat. July 9nd.

I am so looking forward to this.I believe that we will be there for the whole damned week.