. . . but I kind of wish I did. Mr. Man had a trying come-to-Jesus talk with Papa Gunne this afternoon at the hospital, with one or two of his sisters along for support. His pa owned up to some things and agreed to some things about which we had expected him to protest, all in all making the future look hopeful for his recovery (both psychologically and physically). He has back and foot surgery sometime in the next week.
Tomorrow, Mr. Man will be making arrangements to fly to Indianapolis this Saturday evening. I don't know when he'll fly back, but I'm guessing he'd like to stay until the dudes from Georgia leave. When will that be?
I'm very happy that he will get to spend time with you all. I know he'll have a blast, and a respite from this emotional responsibility will do him great good.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
The GA krewe is coming up Saturday AEAP, and leaving Monday at about the same time. I can't wait to see Jo Jo.
Lawrence says "Watch out for your cornhole, dude!" Pert is not a picky man...
Cool about Papa Gunne. BAck and Foot surgery? Good grief. Old people jokes still okay. I think Eva means ASAP, but I'm not sure.
After some thought, I have decided I'd like to live in a van down by the river. I'd like us all to--seperate vans though. Or we could get doublewides, don't forget.
Oh good grief. AEAP + as early as possible probably. Now would be a good time for some on those hilarious "old People" jokes. Flashing red 12;00, can't read newfangled internet initials, etc. SOrry.
PS: We checked out the tubing venue. Choice of tube--ass in water, "funyak"--inflatable, "sit on top kayak '--hard plastic, canoes. Nice convenient. Varied.
And while you're at it, get out of the left hand lane driving 45 miles an hour with your right turn signal on.
Thanks for checking out the tubing. Sounds like we could just mix and match, and change off periodically as we see fit. Cool.
It' official! I will arrive in Indianapolis Saturday at 9:15PM (Northwest #1499) after a brief layover in Detroit (I don't get out much and 48 minutes in Wayne County Airport could have it's perks) I can cab it to Gock's upon arrival and then rock "n" roll time.
My flight leaves Indy Monday morning at 7:20 and includes another layover (2 1/2 hours this time) in MC5 country. Maybe I'll run into Wayne Kramer.
Very, very excited to see Pert, Gock, EvaDewer and Craig.
If I can get Danica Patrick's autograph or Dan Patrick's for that matter, my life would be complete---for the weekend at least.
Don't even. We're gonna pick you up at the airport. We'll see you whereever it is that people wait for other people at Hillbilly Int'l Airport and Motor Lodge. If you don't see us, call my cell (get the number from KOF). Then we'll go out and paint the town, oh, let's say, Burnt Umber. Unless you're only up to Butterscotch; that's cool.
Pert says everyone bring
1. Sunglasses
2. Hat
3. Sun BLock
4. I forget what else.
WE are going now to get EARPLUGS, PONCHOS, SEAT PADS, for everyone. He is soooo cute, aint he?
Doenn't it just make me and King wish we were race fans?
shades - check
lid - check
spf 45 - check
I forgot - I remembered, check. You probably meant pinnochios.
Aaaaw. Pinnochios. I love telling that story. Also the one about, "Oh, mashed potatoes!"
I guess I won't need the sunblock. I'll just draw the curtains and cry. Root that girl on!! By that I mean...
Post a Comment