I really hate for my return to the board to be under the current circumstances. The past couple months have been spent crazily, watching, disciplining and managing a supposed baseball team, along with my ever difficult father. I've been close to contributing many times, only to be interrupted by a whinny outfielder or whinny "Dad" or "Buddy." I have, however, been getting regular reports from KOF along with viewing the occasional day's info. My heart goes out to you all and especially P. I can't pretend to imagine what this is like but I do know how lucky he is to have all of you.
Ever since I was indoctrinated in Smithdom, I've loved every minute of it. You're a special, special group.
I've always stuck out in my family, love them as I do. The unorthodox one, the southpaw---but when I'm around you guys, I never have to worry or pretend or censor myself and that's really nice. I'm here for you whenever you call for whatever reason. P will always be in my thoughts as will the entire Smith family. I love and admire you all.
Thursday, May 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We feel your pain. And though you don't hear it much (because we don't get up there enough), we find you to be an incredibly great fit in our family. (Your choice can be to find that flattering or insulting.) And this is not something that we're inclined to say just to make you feel good. We're not about that. We've had many conversations (yes, behind your back) about how amazing it is that you jump right into our non sequitur (hence the name) laden conversations without effort or apparent annoyance. Hell, I wouldn't want to be around us most of the time, but you roll with all of our obscure references and jokes as if you grew up with us.
It's freaky, dude.
I think I can speak for all of us (except KOF) when I say that we love and admire you right back. Thanks for finding our KOF as charming and wonderful as we've always known that she is. I wish you could be at the cabin for Codependence Day. You'd have a blast.
Oh, and Pert says to tell your whiny outfielders to stop playing so damned deep.
Consider me spoken for. Except the outfielder part. I say tell them to buy a map.
they have to learn how to read first.
I can´t think of a more welcome addition to our family, ahem, except for maybe Agatha.
Thanks for contributing when it counts. It really does.
Post a Comment