Okay, what do you think of this?
The object is to state the main plot of the episode introduced. The introduction begins with one player's descripiton of the opening scene. The rest of the players then have the opportunity to come up with the plot description. The scenes are then described in order until one of the other players comes up with the plot. The players are given an adequate amount of time after each scene description to come up with the plot description. Judgement as to whether or not the given plot descripiton is correct can be a group decision. One point is accrued for each scene description needed, and five points deducted for a correct guess. The player with the least amount of points after a given number of rounds wins. A round can be when each player has had a shot at an introduction, just one introduction and solution, just one introduction, or when the players just want to quit.
Clearly, the player introducing an episode must know it well enough to describe its scenes in sequence. The more detailed and colorful the descriptions, the better. This should be part of the fun. Yeah, that's right, I said fun, dammit!
Saturday, July 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait to play it with the whole cabin group assembled--in funyaks.
The concept only frightens me.
I wanna play! I wanna play!
Post a Comment