I couldn't believe it, especially with Podsednik's propensity to hit the long ball. I'm suprised anybody could hit one out due to the rainy, 30 degree pleasant night at the park.
IF they DO win the series, I wonder if they'll(we'll) do the tipping over cars, chucking rocks through windows, setting babies on fire kind of celebration ala' Bulls championships. I miss those happy times.
5 comments:
I couldn't believe it, especially with Podsednik's propensity to hit the long ball. I'm suprised anybody could hit one out due to the rainy, 30 degree pleasant night at the park.
IF they DO win the series, I wonder if they'll(we'll) do the tipping over cars, chucking rocks through windows, setting babies on fire kind of celebration ala' Bulls championships. I miss those happy times.
Easy, there...
roffles
Let's try this again.
Point taken.
I used that quote from "Pulp Fiction" just today under appropriate circumstances.
Post a Comment