I got a game for us. It involves 12 mysterious packages of cheap discards or dollar store junk and picking and exchanging and stealing from your neighbor. Anybody got anything very small to get rid of, toss it in the pot. This may be elaborated upon at your whim. All the junk no one will take, we mail to OML after.
Interesting. This is the exact thing that I proposed to Mel that we do, while we were out shopping last night.
She didn't like the idea of a lot of dollar junk, natch. She was more hip to the idea that we do that workplace thing where each person buys one gift and you play the exchange game. She thought it was a reasonable proxy for buying *everyone* a gift. Each person only has to buy one thing!
I told her I would pass it along. Don't shoot me for it.
I was gonna provide 12 things. Could you do Mel's and each buy a gift that would be appreciated by anyone who wound up with it? A ten dollar limit? Opinions anyone? I still want to go buy 12 junk dollar things. Okay.
We already sent OML twelve mounds of poop, one for each day of Christmas, each mound of approximately the same size in a small box, wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper and tied with a bow. Do we have to bring another mound of poop when we come to the compound?
I am more confused. So far, I have gathered 12 small things to put in bags to play my game of draw and switch or trade with. As far as the rest goes, I have not got any gifts for anyone except the 5 Things. The point of my game was for fun and entertainment, no one had better expect any cool stuff. Dammit KOF, did you have to steal my poop idea. That shoots down two of my game pieces. I hate last minute changes.
8 comments:
I got a game for us. It involves 12 mysterious packages of cheap discards or dollar store junk and picking and exchanging and stealing from your neighbor. Anybody got anything very small to get rid of, toss it in the pot. This may be elaborated upon at your whim. All the junk no one will take, we mail to OML after.
PS: No one has to sing during this game, although anyone who chooses, may.
Interesting. This is the exact thing that I proposed to Mel that we do, while we were out shopping last night.
She didn't like the idea of a lot of dollar junk, natch. She was more hip to the idea that we do that workplace thing where each person buys one gift and you play the exchange game. She thought it was a reasonable proxy for buying *everyone* a gift. Each person only has to buy one thing!
I told her I would pass it along. Don't shoot me for it.
Yankee Swap!
I was gonna provide 12 things. Could you do Mel's and each buy a gift that would be appreciated by anyone who wound up with it? A ten dollar limit? Opinions anyone? I still want to go buy 12 junk dollar things. Okay.
We already sent OML twelve mounds of poop, one for each day of Christmas, each mound of approximately the same size in a small box, wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper and tied with a bow. Do we have to bring another mound of poop when we come to the compound?
We are hip to the one gift per person and will plan accordingly.
I am more confused. So far, I have gathered 12 small things to put in bags to play my game of draw and switch or trade with. As far as the rest goes, I have not got any gifts for anyone except the 5 Things.
The point of my game was for fun and entertainment, no one had better expect any cool stuff. Dammit KOF, did you have to steal my poop idea. That shoots down two of my game pieces. I hate last minute changes.
Post a Comment