Monday, December 19, 2005

Festivus Schedule South


Agatha, T1, T2

EvaDewer, T3, T4

Gock, GT1

KOF, Jo Jo Gunn

Arrive Pertoalaville

Saturday 12/24 Afternoon

Friday
12/23 Afternoon

Update:

Saturday 12/24 PM (5 or 6ish)


Saturday
12/24

2 AM

Leave Pertoalaville

Sunday 12/25 Afternoon

Sunday 12/25 Afternoon (T3 and T4),

NLT Wednesday 12/28/05 (Evadewer)

When the spirit moves

Monday
12/26

7 AM


Please let me know if any information is wrong, or if you have information where there is none.

17 comments:

alslee said...

Great information. Thanks. Pert & koALa happily await your respective arrivals. Shall I have the pig marinated by Friday afternoon then?

Gock said...

D2 = Really late 12/24 - really early 12/25

D3 = kinda by ear, lots of time available, T (singleton) will also spend time with Aunt Marsha

the EvaDewer said...

Sounds like the pig goes down early Saturday for an early Sunday afternoon fest. I gots to be gone by about 3:00 to get T3 and T4 back to Mom; expect Ag, T1, and T2 gone about the same time.

KiKiDo said...

WTF? Why can't you people speak English? WTF is NLT and whoTF are D2 and D3? (JoJo just asked if the cathartic benefit of my hostile post will be worth the feeling of stupidity I'll suffer after the obvious meanings are pointed out to me. Prolly not.)

Gock said...

D2 and D3 are cell location in the table.

I'm still working on NLT.

Nasty Little Tramp?
Narcolepsy-Like Trance?
Nepal Leprosy Trust?
New Living Testament?

Oh! Oh! No Later Than!

alslee said...

whatever

KiKiDo said...

Thank you very much, Gock.

alslee said...

Got the pig. Got the buns. Who can make the dry-rub besides Gock? Sounds like the pig needs to go in before he arrives. WE'll have K & JJ's steak dinners on SAt. And tacos on Fri. nite.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to "kick it up a notch!"

the EvaDewer said...

I, for one, will be giving 110% all weekend.

alslee said...

God Bless You Every One. On your marks........

Gock said...

Eva is Lord of the Dry Rub.

Add Michael Flatley jokes as you wish.

alslee said...

Thank you, O Gracious Dry Rub Designator. You have chosen well.

davidly said...

"Hardly" a "Flatly".

My spirited holiday wishes to all, and to all a good feast.

Gock said...

So I guess King of Fools and Jo Jo Gunn are there now, too.

the EvaDewer said...

They got in about 3AM.

Der pig is on, cooking much more quickly than the previous oinker, as expected. I've actually started venting the cooker so that it won't get done before daybreak. Smells great.

Gock said...

Departure delayed several hours.

New ETA 9 - 10 p.m.

I don't recommend waiting for dinner.