Saturday, December 10, 2005
Ya'll Go in There: They're Opening Presents!
So, what's the plan? JoJo and I intend to bring Christmas gifts for the little cracker chillrin. Will Agatha's Things be in attendance? We don't want anybody, including K&P, buying us stuff. Really. We just want your company, nothing else, except maybe your company a little funnier and more entertaining than the last time we saw you. If we bring gifts for the adults, will it be okay? If we don't bring gifts for the adults, will it be okay? Is there a custom that you all have developed? We'll be in Morganton very late Friday, the 23rd--really very early Saturday, the 24th (2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m, depending on weather and flight delays) and be leaving early Monday, the 26th, probably 7:00 a.m. at the latest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
K & P giving to all the things. All things will be here, I think. Koala & Pert would like a universal remote for the tv they stole from Fla. condo. That's all. Just bring y'all's sweet selves.
She's leavin'
On her birthday
Give her her gifts on Saturday
I wish that I could come
No presents from Jo Jo and the King to adults (in this part of the fam, anyway). T1-4 will all be in attendance at some point.
We got a remote from the beach, but it's not the universal, I dun think. We'll bring it.
6 pecan, 2 apple, 2 apple/cranberry, 2 cranberry, all home made. any requests?
I got a thermometer that you plug the spike into the meat and a very thin wire goes to the register/readout which hangs on the outside of the oven. I'm hoping it wil be thin enough to use with the smoker.
Beds are all ready. TAble for twelve set up. Hurry up you guys.
I'm certain it will work wonderfully. The gap between the lid and the smoker body is pretty substantial.
Post a Comment