My lovely mate has pointed out to me that there is significant room for misenterpretation in my last post in this thread.
To clarify: What I've been doing for years, and has stopped bringing satisfaction, is performing my job in a half-assed way, as Homer suggested in the clip that Jo Jo linked. Any implication otherwise is both unintentional and regrettable.
7 comments:
Check out the Gunne-ster, bringing the tech! Sweet!
And by the way, I've been doing that for years. It's stopped bringing the satisfaction that it once did.
Shhhh, over here I have them believing that we're diligent and professional. With that I can still enjoy the "getting over" part of it all.
My lovely mate has pointed out to me that there is significant room for misenterpretation in my last post in this thread.
To clarify: What I've been doing for years, and has stopped bringing satisfaction, is performing my job in a half-assed way, as Homer suggested in the clip that Jo Jo linked. Any implication otherwise is both unintentional and regrettable.
Huh? Uh, okay then.
That's a relief. We thought you were talking about masterbation.
Please. Some things never lose their lustre.
He he. I said "lustre".
We thought you were talking about masterbation.
9-5. Whoa. That's gonna be sore tomorrow!
Post a Comment