btw, just got my first listing on the Bears season ticket waiting list...1180. Not so bad, will probably take 2-3 years by my guess. Could be worse, I hear you have to wait 35 long years for Packers tix. Da'Bears
Phil Sims had the nerve to say that America was really glad to have the Giants as a winner the following year, as they weren't so cocky as the Bears. Gee, I wonder how many remember the '87 Giants. Let it snow, baby!
5 comments:
Well at least their punter didn't swing and miss this time 'ala Sean Landetta. Da' Bears.
btw, just got my first listing on the Bears season ticket waiting list...1180. Not so bad, will probably take 2-3 years by my guess. Could be worse, I hear you have to wait 35 long years for Packers tix. Da'Bears
Phil Sims had the nerve to say that America was really glad to have the Giants as a winner the following year, as they weren't so cocky as the Bears. Gee, I wonder how many remember the '87 Giants. Let it snow, baby!
Well put OML.
Shit hot, man.
Post a Comment