Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Nice Guy Buys The Farm

7 comments:

the EvaDewer said...

Credit where credit's due to Wiki: That was pretty fast.

Too bad, too. I liked him.

KiKiDo said...

Damn. That's sad.

Anonymous said...

Just watched Reservoir Dogs a while back too. It's a shame.

KiKiDo said...

"Reservoir Dogs?" Please! Try the episode of "Will and Grace" where he played the Barry Manilow roadie.

Gock said...

Credit where credit's due to Wiki: That was pretty fast.

That's why I looked there first when someone said they heard it on the radio.

Of course, it doesn't mean it will always be right.

davidly said...

Speaking of nepotism: How about that Rumblefish? Let's just say that sometimes it's good that people can work in the family business. By "in the family business", I mean amongst friends.

I think that I liked him best, though as the guy who ended up wigging-out just prior to the earthquake. Classic. And he had this equally classic line when he's standing in the pool (he was a cleaner), and the customer lady asked whether or not it was safe to be in the pool while they were spraying insecticide from aeroplanes overhead: "It's probably the safest place *to* be." It worked on so many different levels. And by "worked" and "levels", I mean that I got Pee Wee'd out of the cinema.

alslee said...

Oh. He died of an accident--or natural causes, prescribed or illegal. Disregard the previous question. If only I would read all accumulated posts and comments before I jump in with mine. Sorry. But you gave me the ticket.