May all of your Stones concerts be filled with obscurities, appear in small venues, and be played by band members who still have all of their teeth.
(Edit - According to the birthday boy, the celebration may have looked something like this):
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you very kindly ED for the good wishes and scary photo. It was a good day; I slept late, watched the 40 Year Old Virgin and pranced around in front of KoF all day wearing a tight satin bodysuit in honor of Mick's attire for the '75 US tour. Sing it with me, OH ANGIE---ANNNGGIEE.
This makes my day, hell, my year. I'm using it as my screensaver along with the "Stalkers Monthly" photo. That microphone sure is lucky and look at those nipples!
Does this mean I have to sleep with David Bowie now?
2/1/2006 Well, okay, I thought surely someone would notice the special recognition given to Jo Jo on his day by a gazillion million Chinese setting off fireworks. And I figured for sure everyone who KNEW THEM WELL would immediately realize P & k had anonymously arranged it and send admiring but jealous hasannas their way. But, no, like the unknown guys who carved the giant Budhas that the Muslims tore down, their names shall ever go unsung. Love you JJ.
8 comments:
Thank you very kindly ED for the good wishes and scary photo. It was a good day; I slept late, watched the 40 Year Old Virgin and pranced around in front of KoF all day wearing a tight satin bodysuit in honor of Mick's attire for the '75 US tour. Sing it with me, OH ANGIE---ANNNGGIEE.
See above for artist's rendition of the event.
*gasping far air*
BWAAAAAA!
found it
I'm having trouble forming words.
This makes my day, hell, my year. I'm using it as my screensaver along with the "Stalkers Monthly" photo. That microphone sure is lucky and look at those nipples!
Does this mean I have to sleep with David Bowie now?
Hilarious picture and accompanying post.
Late as usual, but my sincerest congrats. It's nice to have you in the damily.
2/1/2006
Well, okay, I thought surely someone would notice the special recognition given to Jo Jo on his day by a gazillion million Chinese setting off fireworks. And I figured for sure everyone who KNEW THEM WELL would immediately realize P & k had anonymously arranged it and send admiring but jealous hasannas their way. But, no, like the unknown guys who carved the giant Budhas that the Muslims tore down, their names shall ever go unsung. Love you JJ.
Sank you all very much.
Post a Comment