Ummm, well, tell me about JOJo & KIng's upstairs shower and I'll tell you all about my rental car with the handle rollup windows, no speed control, outside rear view windows that have to be adjusted at the site, each door(4) must be locked individually, by hand. Did I mention no speed control? But it would play MP3 if I had one. And the stained seats--I don't want to know with what.
K--big brother, and C--wife arrive Saturday. I may be on the move if I get my car back by Friday night. Everyone hold his/her breaths wondering if I will show up on his/her doorstep.
Well, that's true OML, though I wish I could. Thank you Eva and Aggie. I was fishing. If I get my car I will. I will definitely not be at home on Sunday.
Thanks for all your kind offers. I plan, however, if I get my car Friday, to go on a Quick Jump Start Physical Fitness, Healthful Food, and Traveling Exercise Excursion at an undisclosed location. Undisclosed because my atlas is in my car which is in the shop. Also, I will be alone and incognate (ito), except for calling P each evening. You are all lovely children and I am grateful to have you. Congrats to Lizzie.
Despite your confirmation of my doubts, you are welcome to have Robert's room. It's about 30 square meters plus a balcony where you can watch the people and trams go by. By the way, he's not the Robert who didn't steal a kite, though he once did say, "Ich hab' 'nen Drachen geklaut!"
And since it's allowed on this thread--not that I think it's inappropriate--CONGRATS to Lizzie from me too!
13 comments:
Ummm, well, tell me about JOJo & KIng's upstairs shower and I'll tell you all about my rental car with the handle rollup windows, no speed control, outside rear view windows that have to be adjusted at the site, each door(4) must be locked individually, by hand. Did I mention no speed control? But it would play MP3 if I had one. And the stained seats--I don't want to know with what.
K--big brother, and C--wife arrive Saturday. I may be on the move if I get my car back by Friday night. Everyone hold his/her breaths wondering if I will show up on his/her doorstep.
Stay at the Chateau EvaDewer. We'll be in Miami until Sunday night, so you'd have the joint to yourself (except when T3 comes by to feed the cats).
Fat chance you'll be showing up on my doorstep.
Well, that's true OML, though I wish I could. Thank you Eva and Aggie. I was fishing. If I get my car I will.
I will definitely not be at home on Sunday.
You are welcome to come to our front porch too. You will have the place to yourself (except for the animals & JoJo & Fool).
Thanks for all your kind offers. I plan, however, if I get my car Friday, to go on a Quick Jump Start Physical Fitness, Healthful Food, and Traveling Exercise Excursion at an undisclosed location. Undisclosed because my atlas is in my car which is in the shop. Also, I will be alone and incognate (ito), except for calling P each evening. You are all lovely children and I am grateful to have you.
Congrats to Lizzie.
Despite your confirmation of my doubts, you are welcome to have Robert's room. It's about 30 square meters plus a balcony where you can watch the people and trams go by. By the way, he's not the Robert who didn't steal a kite, though he once did say, "Ich hab' 'nen Drachen geklaut!"
And since it's allowed on this thread--not that I think it's inappropriate--CONGRATS to Lizzie from me too!
Robert's room sounds wonderful and I wish I could. Later maybe, or another year.
Wait, what?
Where to appropriate blogs go?
Where [d]o appropriate blogs go?
What the hell is the point of asking that? I've never seen one.
That's my point. I haven't seen them, so they must have gone somewhere. But where?
Oh for Christ's sake!
We all know where "appropriate" blogs go:
BlogsforBush
Post a Comment