Sunday, May 21, 2006

P & K Lease 2br/1b in Downtown Gocktown

K's plan is to be there with visits to Eva & Agatha, perhaps by plane, periodically. We will go up after Eva & Pert return from the 500. My head is so full of stuff I have trouble articulating--well I guess that would be keying.
One trip to Evaville will be for the upcoming play.
There is more work here (GA) than I want to spend my time doing now. I can take care of P much easier in this apt. We both have friends there who will come visit & King and/or JoJo can come down. Biggest drawback is being farther from Eva & Agatha, but I need to cut down on space to manage and maintain now.
Guest apartments may be rented in the tower complex for only $50.00 a night. So we could still all get together for large gatherings if we wanted. Winter holidays come to mind.
I plan to transfer bills, business, etc., and make that the main residence.
PS: I got a pre-pay cell phone. Ludites can adapt after all.
AMENITIES: 1 bedroom, 1 bath, accessible fitness complex with recumbent bike, stepper, elliptical thing, universal weight machine, treadmill, Nordic track, regular stationary bike, hot tub, sauna, steam room. There is an outdoor Olympic? Pool with chairs and umbrellas. An enclosed courtyard a community room with giant TV and wifi plus a couple computers. All this stuff is accessible with no stairs to negotiate and there are grocery, hardware, bookstore, shopping with walking distance.
We will look up those Shy-Drager sites later and I can make sure P does what he needs to.
Right now I'm sorting through what to take so I can manage all the business from there.
Everything else is yet to be firmed up.(ie: renting this, selling this,keeping this for vacations.)
I'm not moving furniture. I have bought a new queen and Gock will send me a hide-a-bed after race w/e is over. Other stuff I plan to buy new. Sort of a snake shedding it's skin type of thing.

Be prepared in July to select anything in this house you want to keep.

4 comments:

alslee said...

All and any comments invited and welcomed. The lease is for a year, but I could see living there the rest of my life.

alslee said...

One Bedroom, Design C.

KiKiDo said...

Looks pretty cool. So D's bedroom will be the "dressing room" next to the bath?

alslee said...

OOps. No dressing room. Have to be the closet. Is D for Dip or Pert?